Welcome to the Wayne Dolphins Swim Club
The Wayne Dolphin Swim Club is a competitive swim club open to any child residing in the Wayne - Westland Community Schools Attendance area and surrounding areas. Our practice and home meets are at the Wayne Memorial High School Pool. We're always looking for new swimmers, and also offer lessons for K-4 kids. Take a look around our website and if you have any questions email us at email@example.com or call/text our Board President Jon Zyck at (313) 378-4715 or Head Coach Mike Greuber at (734) 776-2127.
Join The Team
We're always looking for new swimmers in Wayne-Westland and the surrounding areas. Even beginner swimmers with limited experience can join. Click below to get more information.
Returning swimmers do not need to try out. If you are a returning swimmer and want to register for or get more information about an upcoming season, click below.
Dolphin Jr. Swim Lessons
The Wayne Dolphins also offer Dolphin Jr. Swim lessons for kids grades K-4 that want to learn to swim and possibly join our team in the future. Click below to get more information.
Dolphin Swim Team Suits and Apparel
Dolphin swim caps are available for purchase for $13 at the pool. If you'd like other Dolphin swim apparel , including team suits, you can purchase directly from Different Strokes Livonia by clicking here or on the picture below.
General Swim Gear
Please see our full schedule here for more details about any of the practices or swim meets, or to sign up to volunteer at an upcoming meet.
- March 20, 2018, 6:30 pm: 10 & Under Practice
- March 20, 2018, 7:30 pm: 11 & Up Practice
- March 21, 2018, 6:00 pm: Dolphin Record Board Challenge
- March 22, 2018, 6:30 pm: 10 & Under Practice
- March 22, 2018, 7:30 pm: 11 & Up Practice
- March 23, 2018, 6:30 pm: 10 & Under Practice
- March 23, 2018, 7:30 pm: 11 & Up Practice
- March 24, 2018, 8:00 am: Championship Meet (10 & Under)
- March 24, 2018, 1:00 pm: Championship Meet (11 & Up)
Downriver Swim League
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text our Board President Jon Zyck at (313) 378-4715